"Your Safety at Sea is always our top priority."
Seavoice Training is an accredited Royal Yachting Association (RYA) approved training centre with venues in Merseyside and Lancashire, delivering high standards and quality shore based training courses. RYA VHF/DSC Radio one day course, RYA First Aid course, RYA Interactive Navigation and Seamanship course (Distance Learning) also the CEVNI Online Test for European waterway users.
We are also happy to deliver our courses on a 1:1 basis at your home or work place, please contact us for a quote.
- Places available
- Classroom - RYA VHF radio course (SRC)
- 25 January 2014
- Preston Marina Navigation Way Ribbleton Preston PR2 2YP
- I was immediately at ease when I found out Paul was a serving member of Her Majesty's Coastguard and had years of experience
- As a relative newcomer to boating I would highly recommend this course, not only essential to be legal, but essential for you and your family's safety
- I have, since training with Seavoice, encountered a real emergency at sea and, as the quality training kicked in, was able to deal with the situation calmly
- Excellent hands on training with modern equipment. Content backed up with real stories and practical advice
- Paul has the ability of making complex things simple
- I was recommended to Seavoice by a marina owning friend of mine and have no hesitation of passing on that recommendation